Personal Data Processing
- Suppliers, such as hotels, airline companies, car rental firms and companies that organise leisure time that execute your travel bookings. All services provided by third party suppliers are listed on the Website as such. The Сompany does not transmit your email addresses to these suppliers, except for the cases when such information is necessary for them to execute an order made by you on our Website, and we allow them to use such information only for the mentioned purposes. The company does not restrict the use or disclosure of your other personal data by our suppliers. The Company encourages you to review the privacy policies of travel services suppliers whose products you order on our Websites. The suppliers may contact you for more information for quicker execution of your order or response to your comments.
- Third-party suppliers, offering services or functions on behalf of our Company, including credit card processing, business analysis, customer service, advertising, organizing surveys or lottery and preventing fraud. Third-party suppliers may also request information on behalf of our Company and to the necessary extent control the functions of our Website or assist in the delivery of promotional messages selected according to your preferences. Third-party suppliers have access to data and are able to claim it only when necessary; they are not entitled to distribute or use this information for any purpose other than performance of their direct duties. They shall follow the same data protection rules as the Company.
- Business partners with whom the Company offers joint products and services or the products and services we offer on our Website. You can always determine the participation of a third party in provision of the product or service because when you order this product or service the name of a third party will appear with the name of our company or separately. If you decide to access such additional services, we can transmit the information about you including your personal data to these partners. The Company cannot fully control the privacy policies of these business partners.
We also may disclose your information in the following cases.
- In case of a subpoena, court order or other legal process; in order to establish or exercise our legal rights, or to defend against legal claims, or in other cases imposed by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to put forward, remove any objection in court, or waive the rights available to us.
- In cases where, in our opinion, it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take actions towards illegal or suspected illegal activities; or in order to protect rights, property or safety of the Company, Websites, customers, etc.
- In connection with a transaction carried out by the association, such as the alienation of property, merger, acquisition, sale of assets or in the extreme case – the bankruptcy.
In other cases, except for the above, you will receive a notification that your personal data will be communicated to third parties. You can prohibit us to transfer the personal data.
The Company may also disclose to third parties, including advertisers and investors, generic or anonymous information. For example, communicate to our advertisers the number of Website visitors or the most popular hotels and tourist destinations. This information does not contain any personal data and is used to expand the Website content and services that we hope will be of interest to you.